San Remo - 2m diameter square yellow and white stripe market umbrella with cover
Enjoy sunny days under our 2 metre San Remo yellow and white striped market umbrella. Complete with a heavy duty 280g polyester canopy and "timber look" powder coated aluminium frame this market umbrella will not only look good, but also provide efficient coverage, even on the largest of outdoor decks. Great for use in your backyard or in your commercial property.
- 280g Polyester Removable Canopy
- UPF Protection Rating: 50+
- Classical Pull Cord Operation
- "Timber look" powder coated aluminium frame
- 8 Rib Frame
- 48mm Pole
- Matching protective cover included
Complete the look with one of our concrete umbrella bases, available in store and online.
Please note - do not use our umbrellas in windy conditions. Damage to the umbrella as a result of excessive wind, including where winds have caused the umbrella to fall and sustain damage are not covered by warranty.
Please note product colour may vary slightly from the images shown depending on your monitor or mobile display.
For peace of mind shopping we offer free transit insurance.
Shade diameter: 2 metres
Height to top of shade: 2450mm
Height to bottom of shade: 1920mm
Pole diameter: 48mm
1 Year manufacturer warranty.
This warranty covers domestic use and does not apply to commercial applications. This warranty excludes damage caused by fair wear and tear, adverse weather conditions (hail, storms, and wind), misuse or negligent care resulting in discolouration of fabric, unauthorised repair or any other accidents (fire). Fabric discolouration over time is considered to be fair wear and tear and is therefore not covered under this warranty; protective UPF treatments have been applied to the polyester fabric to ensure a high level of colour protection.
INSTALLATION AND CARE OF YOUR UMBRELLA:
• This umbrella is a non-permanent structure, do not use in extreme weather conditions.
• Ensure that a suitable base with sufficient weight or ground installation be used to support the umbrella up-right
• Install at ground level on a stable and even surface.
• When not in use; close the canopy and store in a dry place. Ensure the canopy is fully dry before storing.
• Do not use in windy conditions - damage to the umbrella as a result of excessive wind, including where winds have caused the umbrella to fall and sustain damage are not covered by the warranty.
• Do not leave the open umbrella unattended.
• Check for obstacles and allow ample room before expansion of the canopy when opening the umbrella. Damage to umbrella or surrounding structures is not covered by the warranty.