Market Umbrellas for Every Family Home
Want to bling up your outdoors? If you’re intro redesigning, renovating, or want to bring some added colour, texture, and protection to your outdoor, a great umbrella is the way to do it.
Functional, practical, and fully capable of adding a bit of flair to your home, Outdoor Living Direct sources a wide range of sizes, colours, and patterns when it comes to sun and UV protection.
Wondering if there are key considerations to keep in mind when shopping online? Check out our recommendations for browsing when you can’t visit us in-store.
Shopping Online for Striped Outdoor Umbrellas
Whether it’s added protection from the sun and rain or simply adding a bit of extra style to your space, a classic umbrella is both aesthetic and practical. If you’re in the midst of redesigning the deck or going through home renovations, we recommend considering the following when shopping for new furniture pieces:
- Colour Palette, Textures: If you’re interested in having a consistent look both indoors and out, we recommend surveying the colours and textures that complement the interior space adjacent to the outdoors. By blending the two areas together, you can extend the liveable floor plan of your home and make it a seamless transition from lounging and relaxing indoor to out.
- Material: Beyond UV stability, we recommend considering if you’re planning on leaving the piece outside through all weather. If so, consider general wear and tear from the elements – and make sure your choice can stand up to the wind and rain.
- Size and Weight: Wondering how this could be important? First and foremost, survey the seating area you’re looking to protect from the sun. Whether it’s a lounge or a 10-person table, the awning should ideally cover most aspects of the arrangement. Further to size, an umbrella that’s meant to be kept in place year-round will need to have some weight built-in or added to it to keep it in place when it gets windy. Interested in packing down and stowing away each day? Likewise, look for a lighter-weight model that can be easily moved.
Next, the basic suggestions when shopping online to secure your purchase include double-checking for:
- In-transit insurance: To minimise the risk and cost of damage
- Warranties: To help protect the life of your choice
- Best Care Instructions: To make sure you get the life out of your investment that it deserves.
Outdoor Living Umbrellas to Upgrade Your Lifestyle
Outdoor Living Direct is a locally owned, Australian operated business that stock the highest quality pieces for our friends and family.
If you’re ready to redesign or just want to bring extra colour to a space, speak with our customer service team today about our growing collection and how we can cater to your home.
Items 1-24 of 53
- View as Grid List
Items 1-24 of 53My Wish ListLast Added ItemsYou have no items in your wish list.