Outdoor Lounges Made for Australian Living
If you’ve been considering an upgrade, but haven’t yet found a locally owned team with a product range that can meet the unique needs of your home – welcome to Outdoor Living Direct. Owned and operated by an Australian family who loves taking advantage of the great outdoors, our online shop is a go-to destination for high-quality dining sets, tables, and chairs.
When sizing up potential investment peace for your home, we appreciate the challenges that shopping online can have. To give you further peace of mind, we’ve highlighted some of the basic things to consider before purchasing an investment piece. Ready? Let’s dive into sizing up and picking out the perfect lounge online.
Upgrade Your Outdoor Furniture with a Lounge Set
We get it – you want to live, lounge, and relax outside. To do so, equipping your house with comfortable, functional furniture is the way to go. If you’re ready to move the inside-out, we recommend looking out for the following when shopping for lounge sets from afar:
- Style: Consider the style of home first and foremost. Budget is important, so is comfort – however, we’re the first to say that just because the outdoor is outside, doesn’t mean it isn’t an extension of your home.
- Sizing and Specifications: Make sure the piece will fit and suit both through your entryway and in the dedicated space. Thinking about buying a full set of more than one seat? Double and triple check your floor plan and product size before buying.
- Textiles and Materials: Because some families like to use their sets year-round, make sure the items you have your eye on are made from fabrics and materials that can withstand a bit of inclement weather and the strong Australian sun.
Shopping for family furniture? A few more things to consider:
- Sharp Edges: Whether it’s your family’s knees or potential falls, consider the safety of each piece and your family’s ability to navigate around the furniture without getting cuts and bruises.
- Soft Materials: Little people and pets can mean accidents and trips – make sure you have soft cushions for gentle landings in the case of an accident.
- Weight: Sturdy is the name of the game here – and you want both the weight of the piece and its weight capacity to accommodate your needs. Solid timber furniture looks great and has a long life – but it may not be repositioned as easily.
- Storage: Hoping to easily pack up and put away your set after the day is done? Consider how easy it will be for the whole family to join in – or look for a lounge that has the weight to withstand strong winds.
Upgrade Your Lifestyle with an Outdoor Furniture Set
Outdoor Living Direct takes pride in being a locally owned, Australian operated business that stocks the highest quality pieces for our friends, family, and neighbours.
If you’re ready to upgrade your home, speak with our customer service team today.
- My Wish ListLast Added ItemsYou have no items in your wish list.