Outdoor Living Direct Testimonials
Blake 240cm 3pc Dining Setting
Special Price $2,399.00 Regular Price $2,699.00
PLEASE NOTE - Due to product weight, this product is only eligible for free delivery to Melbourne metro and Geelong during our birthday promotion. Alternately pick up from our Cheltenham warehouse.
If you're after a sturdy, long lasting outdoor set, then look no further than our Blake concrete dining range.
Complete with a 240cm table and two matching 240cm benches, the Blake is the ideal piece to use in any outdoor space and perfect for those wanting a low maintenance, quality piece that will last for years.
The Blake table and bench tops have been built using a combination of poly resin, stone and concrete, whilst the core of the each piece combines a mixture of poly resin and stone.
The solid acacia timber frame work completes the Blake and adds to the overall modern look and feel. Regular oiling will preserve the colour and protect it from the elements.
Assembly is required. Once assembled the table alone weighs 100 kilos. This setting requires at least 2 people for assembly.
Also available in a smaller size with a 180cm table and x2 180cm benches.
For peace of mind shopping we offer free transit insurance.
Blake concrete table:
Blake concrete bench:
This product has a 2 year warranty.
Regular care and maintenance of this product must take place for warranties to apply.
Our concrete table range is made of Polystone; a blend of organic material consisting of cement, silica sand, water and stone grit reinforced with polyester glue and polyfoam. Once the cement hardens it acquires a rough, unpolished look and a unique multi-toned colour.
Due to the nature of its components, Polystone tops can be affected by light and everyday use. This may lead to variations in the structure and the surface of the table. In places, there may be small holes on the surface and on the edges of the table. As a result, no two tables are ever 100% identical. These special characteristics do not affect the lifespan, quality or durability of this piece of furniture.
Concrete is, by nature, a porous material and therefore susceptible to staining. Its surface is ‘open-pored’; therefore, it requires ongoing care. Regular maintenance will ensure that this product gives you many years of dining pleasure.
- To help protect against staining, we recommend applying a quality concrete sealer 2-3 times a year. Fine fissures can appear on the surface due to age and/or exposure to the atmospheric conditions. These commonly don’t have an effect on durability and do not compromise the structural integrity. Deeper lying dirt particles, small cracks or slits can be removed with fine-grained sandpaper. After using sandpaper, the surface must be treated with a cement protection agent. Limescale can be controlled in the same way.
- It is important to clean the table top immediately after spills. We advise you to use water and a mild soap to remove any light stains (avoid acidic or citrus based cleaners), rinsing afterwards. Remove the remaining dampness with a dry cloth. Do not leave wet items (towels/cloths, etc) sitting on the tabletop.
- Do not place hot items directly onto the concrete surface.
- Do not store plant pots on the table, as this can lead to calcium deposits transferring to the table top.
- We recommend storing your garden furniture in a dry and unheated space during the winter season.
- Avoid any vigorous knocks with hard items as the edges of the table may chip.
With the timber, we highly recommend the use of a timber nano-shield protector or high quality outdoor furniture oil, to ensure the timber remains protected. As a guide, if water fails to bead on the surface of the timber, it’s time to reapply the oil. IMPORTANT: This setting should NOT be left in a fully exposed environment, even when oiled, and we strongly recommend an outdoor furniture cover to maximise the life of your new furniture.
Failure to regularly oil your timber furniture from new will significantly shorten its life and the resulting damage to your furniture is not covered by warranty.
Timber furniture has unique imperfections which may include differences in colour, small timber pieces, dents, nail or staple holes, and small surface cracks. These are not defects, rather features that add to the individual character of the setting. In some cases pieces of blocking are added to create a consistent surface area. This adds to the unique character of each set.
|Number of seats||2|
Write Your Own Review